Green Clean – The Best For Your Home
Your household carpet can present several dangers to your family if not properly and regularly cleaned. Dust, mold, fungus, dust mites, dirty hair, and skin cells each introduce a separate set of problems in your home. Accumulated dust and dust mites can cause allergies, mold can cause multiple symptoms including asthma, and dirty hair can cause a lice problem.
Our Amazing 7-Step Process for Cleaning Carpets
• Step 1 Pre-Cleaning Inspection: A thorough examination of ALL details to fully understand your needs and expectations, as well as a carpet inspection to determine specific cleaning needs. This includes a detailed written estimate based on exact measurements.
• Step 2 Furniture Moving: We will carefully move furnishings as to clean all areas of carpeting. Typically this includes couches, tables and chairs.
• Step 3 Dry Soil Extraction: Our commercial extractor removes all the deep down dry soil such as dust, sand, dust mites, pollens, allergens, pet dander and hair. Studies show that 80% of what contaminates your carpet is dry particulate soil. We thoroughly remove this before any moisture is applied so the deep down dirt is never forced into the pad. We also thoroughly vacuum the baseboard edges, window and door areas adjacent to carpet, in the elbows of air vents, and under or around any furniture that is not being moved. This machine is HEPA filtered to eliminate debris from re entering the air.
• Step 4 Pre-Treatment of carpet and difficult stains: Our chemical free cleaning solution is non-toxic and hypo-allergenic and safe for your family, pets and the environment. This all natural solution is odorless and there is no sticky residue left behind ever. We apply minimally so as to not over-wet the carpeting. As needed we soil extract difficult spots.
• Step 5 Agitation of Soil: Our rotary machine gently scrubs the carpet to free up embedded soil and to help restore the carpet nap where it has been flattened.
• Step 6 Deep Soil Removal: We use soil-sorb rotary extraction to remove the dirt, grease, spots and stains as well as the cleaning solution from your carpet.
• Step 7 The Finishing Touch: We Groom the carpet fibers to re-set the pile and remove any shadows from the carpet. This step fluffs up the nap and helps the carpet dry in 1-2 hours. Any furniture that was moved is replaced to its location and we place protective plastic tabs on the legs to prevent any staining while the carpet dries.
Why Clean Your Carpets?
Most individuals are not aware that dirty and unclean carpets and upholstery also cause problems in air quality. When dust mites are present (a common allergen) the carcasses that are left behind when they die are breathed in. Inhaling these and other unsavory substances can cause eye and nose irritation and allergy rashes. If someone in your household is having frequent colds and coughs (especially the elderly and children) then it is probably time to have your carpet cleaned. Aside from any health hazards, remember that spending a few dollars a month, overall, to regularly clean your carpets will ensure that you preserve and add life to what comes to be a big investment for your home.
When Amazing Green reports to your home to clean your carpets or upholstery, be assured that our team will do the best job possible and always treat your home with respect and your safety in mind. We will assess your needs and current carpet condition in order to solve your problem quickly and in the most cost-effective methods possible. Amazing Green will clean your carpet thoroughly with Green Seal certified products and will ensure that there is no soapy residue left behind.
Call Amazing Green Carpet Clean today to maintain and safeguard your home and your family! We can be reached 24/7 at 651.236.7745. We solve every carpet problem imaginable.
• Deep and Lasting Cleaning – Your Carpet stays cleaner longer
• Spot & Stain Removal – Damaged caused by pets and other accidents
• Decontamination – Thorough removal of allergens and deep down soil
• Odor Removal – a wonderfully fresh home…like it never happened
Call Amazing Green day or night at 651.236.7745 to begin the process of living in a cleaner and healthier home.
Carpet Cleaning Services offered in: North Oaks MN 55127, Grant MN 55115, Dellwood MN 55115, White Bear Lake MN 55110, Mahtomedi MN 55110, Forest Lake MN 55025, Hugo MN 55038, Centerville MN 55038, Lino Lakes MN 55014, Arden Hills MN 55112, Vadnais Heights MN 55127, Stillwater MN 55082, Mounds View MN 55112, Roseville MN 55113, St Paul MN 55110, Wyoming MN 55092, Stacey MN 55079, North Branch MN 55056, Cambridge MN 55008, Isanti MN 55040, Harris MN 55032, Rush City MN 55069, Ham Lake MN 55304, East Bethel MN 55092, Princeton MN 55371, St Francis MN 55070, Blaine MN 55434, Anoka MN 55303, Coon Rapids MN 55433, Spring Lake Park MN 55432, Brooklyn Park MN 55443, Brooklyn Center MN 55429, Fridley MN 55432, Columbia Heights MN 55112, St Cloud MN 56301, Maple Grove MN 55311, Eden Prairie MN 55344, Edina MN 55424, Bloomington MN 55420, Minneapolis MN 55401, Bear Path MN 55347, Minnetonka MN 55345, Excelsior MN 55331, Orono MN 55356, Minnetrista MN 55364, Mound MN 55364, Wayzata MN 55391, Shorewood MN 55331, New Hope MN 55428, Plymouth MN 55441, Woodbury MN 55125, Inver Grove Heights MN 55076, Sunfish Lake MN 55118, Lake Elmo MN 55042, Oakdale MN