Thank’s for visiting Amazing Green Carpet Clean!
Please feel free to contact us anytime. We hope you have finally found the “company” you have been searching for. We aim to fully educate you in your purchasing decision: When you are armed with the best knowledge, you can make an informed choice. We welcome any questions and can provide excellent service relating to any cleaning needs.
Amazing Green Carpet Clean is proud to offer service for all residential applications in the greater Minneapolis St Paul region.
To better assist you, please complete the contact form on the left side, with as much detail as possible regarding the services you are interested in and we will get right back to you.
If you can, please provide room dimensions (Example: Living Room 14×14, Dining Room 10×13, 2 Bedrooms 12×12, and 14 steps). We always provide you with an accurate quote based on the square footage of your home and how many steps there are to clean.
We don’t sell carpet cleaning by the “room” because rooms come in all shapes and sizes: Your home, and your needs are unique, and there is no 1 price fits all. Don’t be fooled by a company charging by the room or the area. Guys who charge like that typically play a bait and switch game. They offer a cheap gimmick price, coupon or “whole house special price” to get their foot in the door, then when it comes time to write the check, they charge you 5 times more in upsells and extras with hidden costs.
If you require immediate or emergency service or to speak with a representative directly, simply contact us at the information provided below.
Email: Click HERE to email us.
Amazing Green Carpet Clean
2009 W Broadway Ave. Suite 400-307
Forest Lake, MN 55025
We Look forward to the opportunity to serve your family!
James & Kelly Belmont
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I have expensive and delicate oriental rugs. Are you able to clean them properly and safely? Yes. In addition to being able to clean some rugs on location, we also have a full size rug cleaning plant, where we give your rugs the finest care in the industry to gently and thoroughly remove the dust, abrasives and soils. We do not clean them with steam, which can take the lanolin out of wools, as well as make the dyes bleed into each other. We take as much time and care as your rug needs, and they are only cleaned by experts. We specialize in oriental, persian, navajo and other specialty rugs.
2. I have spots on my carpet that other carpet cleaners have not been able to remove. Is there any hope for them? Yes. As long as they are spots, and not stains (i.e. the carpet has not been bleached or chemically changed to another color), we have an excellent success rate in removing spots when nothing else works.
3. How is your Seven-Step system different than typical steam cleaning? First off We take our time to do the job thoroughly: We invest 3-4 times the man hours of a typical company to carefully and effectively clean your carpets. We don’t rush around your home, cutting corners, in and out in 45 minutes to fit 10 jobs on the daily schedule. We give you our full priority and focus on your needs. Secondly Our unique system uses much less water, so there are no mold or mildew problems that are common with steam cleaning. This also means that your carpets dry much faster, typically in 2-3 hours. Also, our products are soap free, so you won’t experience the typical resoiling effects associated with detergent-based cleaners. In fact, our cleaning lasts 3-4 times longer. Also, you won’t have any problems with your carpets shrinking, buckling, or bleeding colors due to the typical high temperatures from steam cleaning. And since our Seven-step process is much more thorough and involved than a two-step steam cleaning process, you end up with cleaner and healthier carpet.
4. Are your products safe for people and pets? Yes. Our products are Green Seal Certified, and are 100% safe for you, your family, your pets, and the environment.
5. Do you guarantee your work? Yes, all our work comes with an iron-clad, 100% Money-Back Guarantee! There’s no risk! If you are not happy with our services, we will come back and re-clean the area again for free. If you are still not pleased, we will refund your money.
6. Are you Skilled and Qualified? As a 65 year family business we are a leader in the industry. Our family pioneered the Seven-Step “Healthy” process that we exclusively use. All of our Technicians are personally trained by the owner: a 2nd generation Master of the cleaning industry. With our company, you WON’T get a rookie, an-underpaid poorly trained employee working on your fine home furnishings. All of our staff is highly trained to provide you with the maximum expert knowledge and cleaning capabilities.
7. Do You Subcontract your work? Unlike the large “corporate” companies we DO NOT subcontract our cleaning work. When you call us, We answer the phone, We come to clean your home and We serve you with Our family ethics and integrity. No un-labeled van, un-uniformed guy showing up pretending to be the company you called. You always get our vehicles, our uniformed “family” of technicians and our High quality work.
8. I have someone coming to visit that has allergies. Can you get rid of allergens, as well as fur and dander from previous pets? Yes. Our thorough Seven-Step cleaning process will leave your home healthy and free from dust mites, allergens, dander, and other irritants. And because our system is residue-free and hypo-allergenic, you can always breathe easy. Our cleaning will also dramatically improve the indoor air quality of your home.
9. Is your system environmentally friendly? Yes. Many carpet cleaners use machines that are petroleum powered, using diesel fuel or unleaded gasoline to run their equipment. That means that not only is your neighborhood being polluted by the exhaust from their van and equipment, which runs for the duration of the cleaning whether it’s 1 hour or all day long, but this also adds unnecessary greenhouse gasses to the atmosphere, increasing the effects of global warming. We use equipment that is just as powerful, but is powered by electricity, which is a cleaner and more efficient form of energy. Combined with Green Seal Certified All-Natural cleaning products, we offer the most environmentally friendly cleaning in Minnesota.
10. Are you the cheapest company? No. If you are looking for a cheap, “scrape the dirt off the surface so you can call back every 3 months” cleaning, we recommend calling another company. We provide our clients with the best cleaning available, which as it turns out is not the cheapest method or cost of doing business, however it is more cost-effective to the consumer vs using a cheaper company more frequently. Most companies recommend you clean every 3-6 months. Our clients clean on average every 12-18 months to maintain their home. We also offer the highest amount of value, and guarantee our work – something you won’t find with a cheap company. Also, beware of unethical “bait and switch” tactics used by cheap cleaning companies to get you to buy something at higher prices, when you are getting an inferior product. As with everything in life, you get what you pay for. We are not the cheapest cleaning company, but we are the best. But don’t take our word for it, see our long list of client testimonials.
11. What services do you offer? We offer Carpet, Furniture, and Oriental Rug Cleaning. We also have a few trusted referral partners who offer 24/7 Emergency Water Removal and Drying Services, Wood Floor Cleaning and Refinishing, Air Duct Cleaning and Window Cleaning. In addition we can connect you with a local trustworthy housekeeping company for your needs.
12. Do you charge for estimates? No. We will provide you with a complimentary, 15 minute Healthy Home Assessment, to assess and detail your exact needs and concerns. Simply call us at 651.236.7745 day or night.
13. So what cleaning methods do other companies use? We’re glad you asked… The most common and “Industry Standard” method is a quick 2 step “steam cleaning”. It uses a diesel engine (van running in the driveway) with several hundred feet of hose winding through the front yard and through the home to the area being worked on. Hot soapy chemicals are sprayed with high pressure, and then sucked out with a back and forth motion. The results can take more than a day to fully dry, and commonly the spots and traffic lanes reappear from the soapy residue and dry soil left behind. In this method, the Dry soil is NOT commonly extracted before the carpet gets wet, and ultimately gets forced deep down into the pile. Studies show that 80% of the contaminants in household carpets is a Dry Particulate soil (dust, dust mites, droppings, pollens, allergens, heavy sand, environmental toxins, pet hair and dander, skin cells etc). Typically the homeowner is asked to vacuum before the company comes out. No offense, but why leave such a critical and detailed step of “professional” cleaning in the hands of a non professional? Even the top rated Household vacuums only remove a portion of the dry soil that is contaminating your home (Some companies will vacuum before they clean, but for a costly added fee). The remaining 20% soil in your carpets is a mixture of oils, grease, food, pet accidents etc from the spills and traffic of life.
The reality is, most people have tried steam cleaning and found lack luster results, and industry experts recommend that you clean every 3-6 months if using this method. There are a few industry alternatives: Some companies will “go green” upon request, for an added fee, bypassing the cheaper unhealthy chemicals they typically use, yet still use the same basic cleaning method. Others advertise a zero residue method by cleaning with “special” water, however water is not effective to remove the oily soil common in spots and traffic lanes. Steam cleaning the average home takes from 45 minutes to a few hours depending on conditions and size.
14. What about the Do It Yourself method? Some brave yet “cost conscious” homeowners attempt the DIY method of carpet cleaning: Renting or purchasing an all in one machine. These machines lack the power, results and pale in comparison to professional equipment (a typical pro setup is a $20,000 to $75,000 investment). If we could get professional results with a rug doctor, believe you me we would save the money. The DIY machine doesn’t recover nearly enough of the water and cleaning chemical injected into the carpets, and leave your floors a soggy and saturated mess. More times than not we are called in to “fix” the mistakes from a over ambitious DIY guy who got suckered into a Honey-Do list. Just like holding a scalpel doesn’t make you a brain surgeon; using a simple machine doesn’t make you a professional Carpet Cleaner. Would you be shocked if when calling a pro, they showed up with a DIY machine? Don’t fool yourself thinking you can do it yourself and achieve the same results as a pro. The choice is yours…Do you want amateur results, or Professional results? We once had a client mention that their neighbor (a surgeon incidentally) offered to clean their carpets as a favor so he could try out his new little carpet machine. They thanked him but insisted they would call Amazing Green. Leave the surgery to the pros and the Carpet Cleaning to us.